Each local radio station in the UK has requirements in respect of its music and local content, such as news, speech levels etc.
This Public File contains details, such as music tracks, local news etc. It is intended to give you a better understanding of our output and what we are doing for Doncaster and Bassetlaw.
- News Bulletin Schedule: Broadcast 24 hours daily
- Recent News stories covered on air can be found on our local news page on our website
- Our national news is provided by Radio Newshub
- Our programmes schedule can be viewed on the schedule page
- TX1 Radio automates a small amount of its output. Automation is temporary used during weekdays (Mon-Fri) with mid mornings and afternoon shows, with some mid-morning and drive shows broadcast live with specialist shows.
- Breakfast (7am to 10am), Drive (3pm to 7pm), Wednesday and Thursday (8pm to 10pm), Sunday (6pm to 10pm) are live shows.
- Our contact details can be found on the bottom of the screen of each page of this website
- The station’s playlist is extremely varied from the classics from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, 00’s to some of the current hits of today.
- Should you wish to make a complaint about the station, about programming, advertising and general complaints heard on the station, please direct comments to the programming directors, Warren Miller or Stewart Nicholson.
- For any other comments or enquiries regarding TX1 Radio, please click here
Daytimes With Mike Nicholson
10:00am - 2:00pm
Mike Nicholson takes you through your daytime and through into your lunchtime with local information and the biggest hits.
The Afternoon Bit with Leighton Morris
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Leighton is playing you the biggest hits during a strange bit of the afternoon, and he keeps you company with his banter.
Stewart Nicholson's Big Drive Home
4:00pm - 7:00pm
Join Stewart every weekday with the biggest hits and all the travel and local information
Doncaster Radio Anthems
7:00pm - 10:00pm
You can choose and pick the BIGGEST Hits to get played weeknights from 7pm across Doncaster & Bassetlaw.